Saturday 29 October 2011

The strife is o'er...the battle won?

Well, let's hope so.  I want to be very positive and at the same time I know I have dodged a bullet.

But joyful..I am very joyful. I am sleeping pretty much through the night for the first time in weeks, maybe months. Who knew that as much as I thought I was keeping things in check, my body was telling my psyche you are a big fat liar...or was it the other way around..my psyche was bitch (God, I do hate that word but for emphatic purposes) slappin' my body around.  Did I mention Dr. Luke asked, "WHat are you anxious about?  "Oh, because I can't breathe..take my breath?" What I really was anxious about was dying, and suffering, and pain...but I felt like a big baby saying that. So I lied..sort of.

The good news is for the last three nights I HAVE SLEPT!!! Yes, all true. No painkillers, no Adavin, no nothin'. Just getting tired, going to sleep, smiling. And sleeping through the night. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment